We had the second term test on Wednesday this week. I would say the term test is pretty fair judging from the lectures and labs, since all the questions on the test are very similar to the lectures or lab problems that we did. However, I feel like the strike had quite a bit of impact on this test, as we did not go through the LinkedList problems we did in the lab, nor did we have anyone to ask questions during the exam. But overall, I think I did pretty well since I understood all the materials in lecture and went over all the lab solutions.
I really find piazza helpful for this course since the profs and a lot of students are diligently answering questions on the website, and there are a lot of the questions are commonly asked questions that are relevant to the tests, lectures, assignments, or just computer science in general. I would suggest the profs to advertise piazza more.
No comments:
Post a Comment